Introducing our 3 minute Audio Meditations
This is a series of short 3 minute meditations perfect for when making a cup of Noble Leaf.
The first of the series focuses on The Story, so pop the kettle on and enjoy…
The Story Meditation
Waking up your Senses
Try this mediation to awaken your senses and allow yourself to truly receive a cup of tea.
- Measure the tea leaves into your infuser or pot and notice the colour, the size of the leaves and also the twists and texture of the leaves or the fur on the buds.
- Listen to the sound of the water heating up and how it changes as the water starts to bubble. When it reaches the correct temperature, listen as you pour the water into your cup or pot.
- Watch as your leaves start to ‘dance’ as the water hits the tea and if using a glass cup, see how the leaves move and uncurl and colour changes as the tea steeps, if not then watch the sand drop in your timer until the steeping time is up.
- As soon as the steeping time is up, remove the infuser from the cup or pour the tea and listen as the water filters through the infuser or pours out of the pot into your cup.
- When at a temperature to drink, pick up the cup and notice the colour of the tea and take in the aroma as you move up towards your mouth. Take some deep breaths and really digest the scent of the tea. Now take a sip and really taste the various flavours of the tea.
- Continue to drink your tea and before each sip, take a deep breath and really consume the tea one sip at a time.
- If a thought enters your mind, don’t focus on it just observe and let it go and then focus back on the tea.